The team at Legendary Smiles is proud to offer patients in the Reno, Sparks, & Carson City area advanced orthodontic care, including Invisalign and traditional metal braces for children and adults. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or other issues, be sure to schedule an appointment for a comprehensive evaluation from Dr. Larkin, Dr. Lloyd, Dr. Walton and Dr. Phillips.
Issues Frequently Addressed at Legendary Smiles
Many oral problems can be solved with proper diagnosis and treatment. Some of the most common include:
- Under Bite – Characterized by the extension of the lower jaw and teeth far enough to sit in front of the upper teeth.
- Spacing – Missing teeth or cosmetic spacing problems.
- Protrusion – Over extension of the upper teeth, or under extension of the lower teeth, which affects the appearance or function of your teeth.
- Crowding – Identified by insufficient room for all teeth to erupt properly from the gums.
- Cross Bite – Upper teeth sitting inside lower teeth, commonly leading to tooth stratification and misaligned jaw growth.
- Over Bite – Upper teeth extending far enough that the lower teeth make contact with the roof of the mouth.
- Open Bite – Refers to the upper and lower teeth meeting without an overlap, which may result in unwanted habits such as tongue thrusting.
All of these conditions are treated daily in our office with a variety of treatment options.
Schedule An Appointment At Our Reno, Sparks, or Carson City NV Office Today!
Legendary Smiles is committed to the total care of our patients. If you have any questions regarding symptoms, or to schedule an appointment, contact our office, and a team member will be happy to assist you. We look forward to helping you achieve a truly legendary smile!