Legendary Smiles Orthodontics is happy to announce our office will begin treating patients for non-emergency dental procedures.
While we are able to take more than emergency appointments we are still limited by the governor and state dental boards on procedures we can perform. As always the health and safety of our patients and team members is our top priority and we want to assure you that our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
When it is time for your next appointment you may see some changes. These changes have been made to help protect you and our staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask some screening questions.
- We are requesting patients and those accompanying patients to wear masks or face coverings.
- To help ensure social distancing in the office, we request parents or guardians of older patients, who do not require an adult to accompany them during their appointment, remain in their vehicle during their child’s appointment.
- Upon arrival, please call 775-332-1750 to check-in, when we are ready for you, a member of our team will take the temperature of anyone entering our office.
- You may see that our waiting room, restrooms, and brushing stations are closed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (775) 332-1750. Thank you for being our patient!